helps our client move their applications from data center to the cloud computing through Amazon Web Services:
- Custom Application Development
- Mass Storage
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Training
The benefits of using Amazon Web Services include:
- Just-in-time computing power scalability. Able to scale services up and down depending on need quickly and easily
- Faster time to stand up infrastructure through existing proven Amazon Machine Instances. Let the software license and hardware procurement out of sight and out of mind
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of infrastructure is only small fraction of traditional data center and server farms
- High level of service. It is time proven and used by millions
- Re-use, not re-invent or recreate. There are broad spectrum of services available to meet your unique application requirements
Flat Globe help you understand what Amazon Web Services offer and how your business can benefit from using it:
- EC2, Elastic Cloud Computing. EC2 is the engine that powers an AWS application and can rapidly scale up or down to handle peaks and valleys.
- S3, or Simple Storage Service. S3 can hold large amounts of data and can rapidly serve up that data (including streaming media) in a very cost effective manner.
- SimpleDB – A Cloud based database that breaks some of the relational DB paradigms and can do some very interesting things and meet a variety of business needs.
Flat Globe uses a 4D approach
to tackle the Infrastructure challenge.